- No questions asked" refund policy
- All required accessories included
- Free test devices and customized plans available for fleet operators
- One-year history viewable on map or document (7 days on Saver plan)
- Standard hard wiring 9-30 V.
- Dust & Waterproof (IP65) Small, Easily concealed
- User friendly reports: available for print, email and download
- Create groups for different branches or vehicle types
- Geo-fence alerts (unit enters or leaves designated area)
- Speed, Inactivity (no movement in preset time period) and Power failure alerts
- Optional wiring for relay (not included)
- Internal back-up battery provides up to 6 hours of tracking
- Send alerts to: multiple email addresses, cellphones or platform
- Unlimited users and vehicles per account
- Optional IFTA reports for interstate trucking
- Appealing and user friendly state of the art tracking platform
- Remote management for rebooting and troubleshooting
- Live, up to the minute traffic conditions
We specialize in out of the box solutions:
Our devices are mounted on boats, trains, generators, buoys, irrigation sprinklers, golf carts, etc.
© 2021 TrackmateGPS. All Rights Reserved.